Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TNF

I figured I should probably post something other than MAC MAC MAC (especially since I will probably be putting a lot more MAC on here in the near future!). Anyways can I say, I love this brand! I know, it totally fits me seeing as though I live in Utah half the year and Alaska for the other half. This brand is fairly new to me, but I love their stuff so much! I have never really been an outdoorsy person, and wearing TNF is (arguably) the most outdoorsy you can get! I recently bought a cute little jacket called the Venus, and it has an avalanche detector thing in it, so if I get caught in an avi, they can find me! It's just sown right into the sleeve. Weird, huh? Other than that, their fleece jackets are divine, and don't get me started on the tent slippers! They had me at hello. Anyways, if you haven't invested in one or two or three north face jackets, will you please do that for me? No matter where you live! It is one investment you won't regret. 

No comments: