Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Review: Red Lipstick


Red Lipstick. Who thought this was cute? Here I am, sitting in my living room at 11pm, wearing red lipstick and all I can think is yowza! First, it finds its way on everything, including my husband's cheek, and my teeth. Second, all I can think of is old lady. It reminds me of my grandma who used to use her red lipstick dually for her lips and cheeks. Third, I don't need a third. Two reasons are enough. I can't even eat right now for fear of it spreading all over my face! 

There you go, I even used the super pale foundation to complement the look. Horrible! 

(The color is MAC Powerhouse in case you wanted to know).

1 comment:

angelaluvnlife said...

Oh I totally LOVE Red lipstick one of my favorites to find a red lipstick for every skin color tone. But the key is finding the right shade and undertone :) but it is true it does get over everywhere :) I have an eye make up remover gets it off great but I wouldn't got really pale just because you are wearing red. I would try a little more burguny undertone if the red red was too much it is fun for the holidays :) By the way I wanted to nominate you for the Lovely blogger award www.angelaluvnlife.com http://wp.me/p2e3du-al :)